Friday, October 29, 2010

You are the love of my life - Jim Brickman


Sigh Youtube has too many stringent rules and copyrights.. Too bad as ive posted my messages in Youtube..

Have to make do with this instead lol...

COLBIE CAILAT - I never told you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YtzsUdSC_I&feature=channel

I wish someone would dedicate this song to me though, but judging from her character, i think it might be difficult..sigh.

Enjoy...


...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hmm..u r exactly like David...so afraid of your hurt.
Like I told David; if you hug your hurts to you and refuse to feel them...how then can you purge yourself from hurt. Even if you build a wall so high and have a fortress around your heart; it is of no use.
Because; falling in love means giving your hearttt to someone else so of course your hearttt is not there inside of you anymore!
What is in place is her hearttt that you are having so that is why when you hurt yourself ; you will inevitably hurt her. Feel that ache?? She feels it too. Whose hearttt is inside you ??
If you can answer that question frankly and truly; then you are already resurrected...even without you realizing; her tears have washed away all your sins and darkness. How can you not know...when you have been crying buckets as well...tears are NOT a sign of weakness; they are a sign of strength because only those who are brave enough dare go through the valley of the death. However; you are never alone in your pain. As the Lord has promised in Psalm 91:
1 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.[a]
2 I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust.”

YOU my dearest hearttt will make it through the tremulous journey.
Stand firm in your faith. You are definitely a Man of God and my archangel Michael. Thank you for your protection and I now bless you and release you from your duty.
In Jesus' precious and Almighty name; AMEN.